The Kanger Protank 3 is glue-free and fully disassemble-able!
The Kanger Protank 3 offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Protank - II but with the introduction of a dual coil atomizer head! The Protank 3 is also 510 threaded and will work on a 510 threaded MOD without the need for an adapter.
Updated in Kanger Protank 3:
- Stronger base
- Pyrex tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (NOT interchangeable with Protank 1 and Protank - II)
- Bottom Coil
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- Unlike other Kanger Tanks, the Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 3/4"D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Best so far Review by shawn89
Quality Price Value
I have to say these are the best pro tanks thus far , dual coils and goes on my evod mod no problem (Posted on 11/19/13)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$39.99Review and collect 150 points.
$16.99Review and collect 150 points.
$34.92Review and collect 150 points.